I purchased a tayana fd12 in september, ended up submitting several parts
of the application, all per the instruction document.  Few of them were
release of primary mortgage bill of sale and exchange of COD.  all via
email and pdfs attached.  I was a bit scepticall but the coast guard
website was accurate on processing times.  I got the new COD last week.  it
was  under 100$.  So it took a bit, my guess was due to request for release
of PM.  Coast Guard website works but u need to do your own due diligence,
read requirements and fulfill them as required.