From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bob
McLaughlin via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 17:16
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bob McLaughlin <bob.mclaugh...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Input on inflatable dinghy purchase

Hi Andy.  Thank you.  One problem for me is storage of the boat when not in
use.  There's a long wait list for both the Bristol YC dinghy dock as well as
the Town of Bristol, so I'll need to deflate it and take it home or store it
aboard when its not needed, so I think the boat and motor your buddy has won't
fit the bill for me.  Maybe a good deal for someone else on the list?

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Andrew Burton via CnC-List
A friend has an almost new 9.5' aluminum inflatable with a 15 hp electric start
Honda at my place that he's looking to sell. I really like the aluminum. He
towed it with his Tartan 3500.
I really like it. I'll be back a week on Monday and be happy to show it to you,
if you like

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine