From: alexander rankin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Chuck Gilchrest <csgilchr...@comcast.net>
Cc: alexander rankin <arankin...@yahoo.com>; cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 7, 2017 8:11 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boom Height - 1981 25 MKII

Thanks for the reply. My main sheet attached to a traveler located near the
companion way (not mid boom but not end boom either). If boom was high enough I
could get a lot of cockpit covered.

I guess I'll have to wait and get the mast up to see how much height  I
actually have

I did see on one of the canvas websites where a Seaward 24? had raised the end
of the boom and had the foot of the sail recut. If I don't have the height I
need that might be an option

Sandy
1981 25 MkII

Sent from my iPhone