An earlier lister talked about a port on his 37 cracking because of flex.
I too had that problem after a somewhat rough trip up the coast. My
question is "would a thicker VBR tape allow greater flexing and prevent the
port breaking." I believe 1/16" tape has be been recommended. Would 1/8"
tape help?

Fred Hazzard
S/V Fury
C&C 44