You want the 3M VHB 4991 0.091 thick. Amazon has it for $70 a 15yd roll. I used
the 1/2 inch wide for my port lights. Use a helper when installing, you get 1
chance at it. Don't ask how I know this.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38
-------- Original message --------From: "Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 3/29/17  06:20  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: "Matthew L. Wolford" <wolf...@erie.net> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Sealing fixed portlights / windows, 1994 C&C 37/40+

Thanks, Josh.

According to Uline, which sells VHB tape, there many different
varieties.

https://www.uline.com/Grp_240/3M-VHB-Tapes?pricode=WL937&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=3m%20vhb%20tape&utm_campaign=3M%20Tapes&AdKeyword=3m%20vhb%20tape&AdMatchtype=e&gclid=CKm76qbm-9ICFWqbMgod3KQJTw&gclsrc=ds

Suggestions regarding the right one?