Thanks.

From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 9:25 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sealing fixed portlights / windows, 1994 C&C 37/40+

Matthew — I used this:

  1/2” gray 4991 from McMaster Carr: http://www.mcmaster.com/#8127a77/=11qrjgk

It has held up well, and was easy to install; so long as get it in the right
place before you stick it down…   :^)

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

  On Mar 29, 2017, at 8:20 AM, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

  Thanks, Josh.

  According to Uline, which sells VHB tape, there many different varieties.

https://www.uline.com/Grp_240/3M-VHB-Tapes?pricode=WL937&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=3m%20vhb%20tape&utm_campaign=3M%20Tapes&AdKeyword=3m%20vhb%20tape&AdMatchtype=e&gclid=CKm76qbm-9ICFWqbMgod3KQJTw&gclsrc=ds

  Suggestions regarding the right one?