I like the cleanliness of the installation, but is there a way to mount a
windlass that doesn't have the chain running over the locker and
effectively closing it off?  I normally store two anchor rodes in the
locker and want access to the second where the bottom dictates.

Allen Miles
S/v Septima 30-2
Hampton, VA