I just finished replacing a rule pump in the deep bilge on my 37/40+ with a
Whale Gulper and a water witch switch.  I have a Rule 800 gah in another spot.
The Rule is way weak by comparison.  I mounted the whale gulper somewhat
remotely.  I feel as though, despite it being rated at 300 gph that is much
more effective than any Rule pump I've ever owned.

Just my $ .02 worth...

Kindest Regards,

Bruce
847.404.5092

Please forgive any typos as this was sent from my iPhone.