Hi listers,

Thanks, everyone, for your advice on the solar charging system and ACR.
Onto the next project!

I'm going to be drilling a hole in the hull to install a
well-above-the-waterline thruhull for a bilge pump discharge hose. The
thruhull is 1 1/8" inch, so I'm going to use a 1 1/4" hole saw drill bit.
I'm going to seal it with 3m 4200. Does this plan make sense? Are there any
surprises to expect?

Thanks,
Tom

 ---