Joel that's the way I do it.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38
-------- Original message --------From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 4/5/17  09:20  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Drilling a Hole in the Hull
Tom,
Dennis helped me with a similar project.  Key is to not break the gelcoat!IIRC,
put masking tape over the area on the outside.  Drill a small pilot hold from
the inside through the hull.  Use your hole saw first from the inside, drilling
1/2 way through, then drill the rest from the outside.
Dennis, did I get it right?
Joel
On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Thomas Delaney via CnC-List