      From: Steven Tattrie via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Steven Tattrie <steven.tatt...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 9:35 AM
 Subject: Stus-List genoa cars and tracks - C&C 30 MK1 1979

Hi everyone,
I am investigating putting genoa tracks and cars on my C&C30 MK1 1979. I have a
110 and 150 head sail.
Can folks racing 30's comment on what is the best configuration of tracks on a
30. Will one long track work verses separate tracks for different sails? and
where on the deck would they be installed? would the 110 be sheeted inside the
shrouds? when they are best used?
I have been searching photos on the internet and found at least half a dozen
different configurations. So I don't think will be an easy decision on where to
locate.
you comments will be appreciated
Steve