Mark

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
  - George Santayana
On 2017-04-06 9:18 AM, robert via CnC-List wrote:
His boat is a CS 30, not a C&C....maybe CS used grey?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2017-04-05 2:35 PM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List wrote:
Bronze is what was used originally on the C&Cs, both for the fixed windows and the hatches, FWIW…

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- on the hard in Bayfield, WI   :^(

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you wish to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to:  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray