Thanks for all the feedback on acrylic.

Talked to both Piedmont Plastics and Polymershapes today. Currently Polymershapes does not have grey/smoked in 3/8" - only in bronze.

Piedmont has a light grey available in 3/8" (need to ship in from Montreal) but they don't have the darker grey currently in stock in Canada.

I've got to go take a look at a sample - but googling images for "grey acrylic 2064" (light) vs "grey acrylic 2074" (dark) -- I'd think my side windows are dark and my opening hatches are the lighter grey. I may be forced to go with light grey for both.

Mark

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
  - George Santayana

On 2017-04-04 5:12 PM, Dr. Mark Bodnar via CnC-List wrote:

Anyone know where to get sheets of acrylic in Halifax area? I've done some searching and Piedmont Plastics is the only supplier that seems to come up. I'm waiting on them to get back to me with a price for a 4x8' sheet of 9mm acrylic - or even if they have any cut off etc -- but they didn't seem like they had any in stock and were unsure about pricing or availability.

I got the 3M VHB tape last summer and plan on replacing the replacement this spring.