AZURA
C&C 32 -84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2017-04-04 5:12 PM, Dr. Mark Bodnar via CnC-List wrote:

Anyone know where to get sheets of acrylic in Halifax area? I've done some searching and Piedmont Plastics is the only supplier that seems to come up. I'm waiting on them to get back to me with a price for a 4x8' sheet of 9mm acrylic - or even if they have any cut off etc -- but they didn't seem like they had any in stock and were unsure about pricing or availability.

I got the 3M VHB tape last summer and plan on replacing the replacement this spring.

Mark

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
  - George Santayana