Rob, you can strip it and bleach it using wood bleach.  It will take
multiple applications. I generally make the solution stronger than the
label says. It is a mild acid so be careful what you get it on, including
yourself. It may not remove the entire stain but it  certainly lighten it
Joel

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:13 AM robert via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> My floor boards are the usual teak and holy veneered.   Some years back
> I painted the bottoms and sides with resin.  However I forgot/missed one
> side on one floor board and of course, water got in and dark stained an
> approx. 1 square foot section.
>
> I presume I have two options to deal with the darkened section, 1)
> replace the floor board, or 2) live with it.
>
> Question: is there a 3rd option I am not aware of?
>
> Rob Abbott
> AZURA
> C&C 32 - 84
> Halifax, N.S.