AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2017-04-26 11:44 AM, Ron Ricci wrote:
Rob,

The cedar ceiling around one of our chimneys became water stained.  Every
one gave me advice ranging from oxalic acid to 40 grit paper.  A 50-50
solution of white vinegar and water did the trick.  I used a spray bottle
and got the wood good and soaked.  This did the trick and it is hard to tell
there was any staining or corrective action.  Fixing the chimney leak was
more challenging.

Good luck,
Ron
Ron Ricci