Bruce,

It seems that you are in luck on both interests.  My jib track runs from
the side stays to about 3 feet forward of the primary winch.  It is fully
adjustable with a 4 to 1 purchase which is cam cleated between the end of
the winch and the primary winch.  The 4 to 1 is sufficient to trim the lead
angle even with the sheet heavily loaded.  I don't have pictures of the
cunningham or the jib track right now but will get some next time I'm a the
boat.  Today or tomorrow.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+