The torque specs are on the C&C website:  http://cncphotoalbum.com/

Click "Technical Info" in the left sidebar then click "Torque Specs".

Specs are by bolt size.  Back off the nuts, then re-torque to spec.  If
your boat does not have stainless backing plates, replace them.

While you're there, think about donating to Stu who maintains this valuable
resource for us.  Donate at https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA