A white 3M Scotchbright pad is about the same coarseness as bronze wool. DO NOT
use steel wool. My PO used steel  staples in upholstery, and I have several
lines of rust colored pockmarks in the teak.

Watco Danish Teak Oil is a very close match for the color of the teak in both
of my mid-70s boats.

Step 1: wash with Murphy’s Oil soap & let dry

Step 2: Lemon Oil

Step 3: Watco oil & buff when it is all soaked into the teak

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2

la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1

Washington, NC