From: Dave S via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 06:47
To: C&c Stus List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dave S<mailto:syerd...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List engine shut-off t-handle repair or replacement

Marek - 4 thoughts:

repair the handle with epoxy, with a heavily waxed 1/4-20 bolt or threaded rod
inserted.   do it on your workbench at home.  Once it kicks, clamp the bolt in
a vise, if necessary gently it heat with a torch, and remove the handle.
or
Drill and tap something cool to make a new handle.
or
Check busybee, lee valley or McMaster Carr for a replacement handle.  its a
common thread size.

<goog_1540162140>
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=61652&cat=1,43455,61994&ap=1
or
Drill and tap (if necessary)  a line terminal ball and secure with a nut, or
devise a lanyard.

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/sea-sure--line-stopper-balls--P002_065_006_026?recordNum=12

Howzat?

Dave