I'll keep that in mind but in the 22 years that we have had Corsair we have completely rewired her, repowered with a Universal M-25XPB engine (132 hours), Roller Furling, new cushions, refrigeration, wheel pilot, ST60 instrumentation, second battery bank.

If they can fix her, we'll keep her.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)