When a friend dismasted his Catalina 28 the insurance company offered basically
the same thing.  He found and modified the rigging of a mast that came off (I
think) a J24 or J29 at a huge discount to new.  He used the rest of the money
to have a professional glass monkey fix issues relating to the dismasting and
had a ton of other work done - all buried within the repair bill.

The trick was finding a suitable used mast.   I searched Kijiji for 'Masts' in
British Columbia and found this.  Ironically this is about a 30 minute drive
from my home.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-boat-parts-trailer-accessories/cranbrook/sailboat-sails-mast-anchors-and-more/1275079682?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

[https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/oHsAAOSwXXxZSefO/$_20.JPG]<http://www.kijiji.ca/v-boat-parts-trailer-accessories/cranbrook/sailboat-sails-mast-anchors-and-more/1275079682?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true>

Sailboat sails,mast, anchors and more | parts, trailers, accessories |
Cranbrook |
Kijiji<http://www.kijiji.ca/v-boat-parts-trailer-accessories/cranbrook/sailboat-sails-mast-anchors-and-more/1275079682?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true>
www.kijiji.ca
mast, anchors, bumpers and sails. all off a 34 foot coronado. make me an offer.
all in good shape. lots of other bits and pieces.