Hi,Took a few pictures yesterday to show my Lewmar setup, never used a photo
display site before so I hope access will work ( Google  10 new photos added to
shared album )

Still working on my boat so just focus on sailing hardware please   :-)

|  |  |

|  |
10 new photos added to shared album

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 10:12:27 AM GMT-4, Sean Richardson via CnC-List