Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:05:59 -0700
From: svpegasus38 <svpegasu...@gmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electrical panel

Paul,?Circuit breakers were not designed to be used as a switch, although we
all do. Me included. This being used as a switch will cause them to fail over
time. I believe you just had bad luck having 2 fail symotainiously. I like
paneltronics stuff. because I have used it in the past, and they will custom
build a panel for you.?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy?POYC?Pegasus ?(for
sale)?Lf38?Rebecca Leah?LF39?
-------- Original message --------From: Paul via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 8/10/17  09:54  (GMT-08:00) To: 'Ron Ricci'
<ron.ri...@1968.usna.com>, cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: paul.h...@rogers.com
My 2 problem breakers were from the 12v DC side of the panel.? The AC is the
left side and the DC is the right 2 sides. I have the main shut off switch
for the panel otherwise, there is not backup breaker for the DC.

Thanks,
Paul Hood
416.799.5549 c