Nice set up. Rebecca Leah' s mascot is Dinghy the cat. Having moved from
Pegasus. He does regular bilge, locker, and engine room inspections.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale) Lf38
Rebecca Leah LF39
-------- Original message --------From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 8/14/17  08:39  (GMT-08:00) To: Edd Schillay via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com> Subject:
Re: Stus-List Electrical panel
I’m using the original C&C 37+ DC panel (with breakers behind), but I moved my
AC wiring up to where there was less moisture and relocated my battery switch
from the floor. Both the AC panel and battery switches are Blue Seas, which I
can’t recommend enough.
Here is a photo of the current (no pun intended) setup on my boat:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/ENTERPRISE/Electrics2017.jpg

All the best,
Edd

Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log

On Aug 10, 2017, at 3:51 PM, bwhitmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>