Consider mooring stern in, if possible, and work from the dock.

Marek

From: Richard Walter via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 20:35
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Richard Walter<mailto:sailind...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stus-List changing stern light

Ahoy!

Bulb is out(?) in the stern running light. 1) what is the the bulb for an OEM
1978 36-footer? 2) suggestions for swapping the bulb while we're in the water?
I'm thinking of taping the frame, etc. to the transom to try to minimize
dropping pieces overboard. 3) wait till the boat's on the hard?

Thanks,
Richard Walter
s/v INDIGO