From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of james via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 9:15 PM
To: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: james <jtsai...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List changing stern light

If you have the same stern light that I have, look at this link
http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-8dhjm4ne/products/152/images/949/Eyeball3__60776.1445526326.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
 for a LED replacement.

James Taylor

Delaney

C&C 38, 1976

Oriental, NC

On 8/10/2017 8:42 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:

Clueless as to the bulb.

Tape a box under the fixture.

Dennis C.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 7:31 PM, Richard Walter via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Ahoy!

Bulb is out(?) in the stern running light. 1) what is the the bulb for an OEM
1978 36-footer? 2) suggestions for swapping the bulb while we're in the water?
I'm thinking of taping the frame, etc. to the transom to try to minimize
dropping pieces overboard. 3) wait till the boat's on the hard?

Thanks,

Richard Walter

s/v INDIGO