I sucked a sardine into the raw water intake in Powell River.  I idled back to
P R worked from the pump backwards, and there he was with a steely gaze halfway
up the through hull.  If he would have extracted himself first I would still be
looking for answers!
It does bring up a question that has been bugging me: if someone's exhaust is
seriously steaming is it always an issue? and should I mention it to them?
I know I would appreciate knowing, but some folks maybe not!  There are several
commercial vessels leaving Anacortes that really have a cloud behind them!

Rick Rohwer
Paikea 37+