Bruce,

I’d go 100% with Edson even if more expensive.  They are a quality and customer
oriented company.

We’re fortunate to be close to Edson.  My wife needed help stitching on a
replacement wheel cover.  They offered to have me bring the wheel to them and
then demonstrated how to do it.  When I rebuilt my 37+’s steering, they had the
details on my system including the designer of the boat.  I overheard, “Hey
Rob, we have one of your boats”.  When I ordered a few small parts on line
which cost less than the shipping, someone called me to say the order was no
charge.

Little things matter.  For example, the stainless steel steering cables are cut
to length with a torch (similar to cutting line with a hot knife) so the ends
don’t unwind.

There are very few businesses like Edson around anymore.

Regards,

Ron

Ron Ricci

S/V Patriot