I am assuming the fuel tank on my 1984 is original......it is metal.....not sure what the metal is. Anyone know for sure what the fuel tank was made from?

Given its age, I am considering removing it later in the Fall and inspecting it and possibly replacing it.

Should I decide to replace it, what are my best options? Where would I obtain a new fuel tank (20 gallons)?

Any and all input greatly appreciated.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84