You should be able to remove it yourself.  If it's on with machine screws,
try one of these:

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_36882_36882

It's what I use to remove things from masts.

If it's riveted, drill out the rivet head then drive the rest into the mast
with a punch.

Once you've gotten the fitting off, take it to a local machine or welding
shop.  They should be able to repair or copy it.

Or, like one lister has already said, call Guido at Garhauer.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA