If you water lock it, it won’t crank anymore (nor you would be able to turn it
over by hand). Don’t ask how I know.

Marek

From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 13:19
To: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Cc: Danny Haughey
Subject: Re: Stus-List A4 Cutting Out

depending on how much cranking you did, could be hydro locked? pull the
plugs and see how they look and hope you don't get water out.

I did have an issue with a bad wire to the coil.  it seemed the wire
would heat up and beak the connection somehow after running a bit and
then allow it to start again after it cooled a while.  I replaced the
wire and it did the trick.

Danny