That is great information.

I'll just keep the mast at the yard for storage and repair.   I was afraid it
might be too heavy

My hope is the hauler can bring the boat home but I am waiting for confirmation
 otherwise it will have to be kept at the yard adding 1+ hour for any  work
days  on the boat

Thanks

Peter

Sent from my iPhone