If you ordered more than a couple of months ago, then Kracor was still in the retail business. They were sold in June, and things have now changed. It may have even taken a while for the change to happen after the sale.

Bill Bina

On 9/21/2017 12:45 AM, bushmark4--- via CnC-List wrote:
I used their chart and found the tank which was identical to my existing tank and called them; they quoted a price and I sent them a check; the tank arrived via UPS in about 3-4 weeks;

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB Ohio River, Mile 594.4

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Brass via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Rick Brass <rickbr...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Wed, Sep 20, 2017 10:00 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Water Tanks - now source for Kracor Tanks

I see that I did not specifically say it, but I called the 800 number listed in the Kracor Catalog on Tuesday morning, and was told that they only manufacture tanks for boat builders and that they had no dealer network. They suggested that I call the manufacturer of my boat and order the tanks through them. Not having an aftermarket sales network or providing support to owners of existing product just seems so unbelievable that I had to ask the list if anyone has actually ordered from Kracor. Maybe they have two divisions and I am calling the wrong one? The Google search sent me to something like Kracor Rotomolding Inc. And that is where I found the catalog referenced below and got the phone number. Richard, when you bought your replacement tank, how did you place the order?
Rick Brass
Washington, NC