I read this article yesterday.  It starts off talking about snubbers but
them becomes a discussion of anchor rodes and their shock absorbing ability
and how to size rodes accordingly with a discussion about mixed rodes.

https://www.sailmagazine.com/cruising/anchor-snubber-tips

You may find it informative.

Ken H.

On 2 October 2017 at 13:48, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com