Good Morning!

I have a question actually looking for opinion and experiences replacing the
keel backing plates, washers complete.
Thinking of replacing backing plates with 400 series stainless.
I was searching the list for previous discussions, found some but just looking
for as much info as possible.
Also wondering about lubricant, loctite suggestions, opinions.
Most importantly looking for torque info, tables etc.

So grateful for any info and responses!

Best Regards,

Liz Mather
Mistral V C&C 35-1
Midland

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!