Everyone's criteria is different.  How folks use their boats is also a
consideration.  Both boats look nice.  Both are quality built.

I guess I'm strange but my starting point is always the rig and how the
sailing load is supported.  Are the chain plates attached to a bulkhead or
are the shroud loads carried directly down to the hull?

Next I look at the propulsion system.

Finally, I look at layout and amenities.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA