South Shore Yachts had the build files. I bought mine there in 2010.  As
Joe B. said and I also understand, the storage fees were higher than the
return investment. They threatened to toss the remaining files in the trash
a few years ago.  I assume they did, you could ask.

The Marine Museum of the Great Lakes in Kingston, Ontario has the archives
of other construction documents.  I purchased pdf's of my boat construction
drawings from them by email in 2012 or so.

Ken H.