Agreed!  They are a business, and storing documents in a clean dry space ties
up resources - if it doesn't make money it has to come to an end at some point.
 I do remember the notification.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2017-10-15 8:56 AM, BillBinaList via CnC-List wrote:

South Shore made an effort to let us know before the files would no longer be
available. This list was notified and it was discussed here. It was great that
South Shore preserved them for us for so many years. They still have parts for
our boats that are otherwise unobtainable. I doubt that is a big money maker
for them, but they do it anyway. They deserve praise, not scorn. Blame the
previous owner of your boat for not taking care of this and providing you with
the build file when you bought the boat.

Bill Bina