Does the boat have a current registration? Your state Marine Board should
be able to tell you who the owner is, and how to get in touch with
him/her.  In Portland, there are some homeless people who live on run down
boats.  Perhaps there is a homeless person using it, or it might be a
stolen boat.  Good luck.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC