Presently, my mainsheet is a double block on cabin traveller, thru two blocks
to the mast, down to another block, thru a stopper and finally to a self tailer
winch. Being used to handling a main on 16 cat , I am used to a main sheet that
is more responsive! I am thinking of changing up to a triple block with cam
cleat on the cabin traveller. Does anyone see issues with this? Or is this a
case of small boat thinking on a big boat set up? Thanks Steve