Joe,

You're absolutely right about St Michael's being a charming port with lots
of shops and restaurants.  For that matter there are a few more charming
places on the eastern shore which I'm perfectly willing to consider
(Cambridge, Oxford, Tillman Island) and I'm sure more which I am simply
unaware of.  I was concerned about excluding people by pushing too remote.
Feel free to review the the maps and see if there are any ports of call
which I overlooked. Having a medium amount of amenities, things to do, and
places to eat was more or less the consensus of the survey.  Annapolis,
Solomons, and St Michael's were overwhelmingly suggested by the survey
respondents.  State your case for your preferred port of call.  Bear in
mind that you may also become the embassador since I may not be as familiar
with the available services.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8pEh5lnvP1yMUdWdWRha1FxMG8

I draft 6.5' so depth is a regular consideration for all of the discussed
ports.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Dec 11, 2017 3:11 PM, "Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List" <