Matthew,

They did the same for me in 2011 and 2016.  For example here's the 2016
reply:

"With a Universal M25XPB, 26/3000 ( gear reduction ratio 1:2,05 ) we would
recommend a 2-blade 16x12R propeller for your C&C 35mki. Please confirm the
HP/RPM as this engine comes in different variants concerning HP and RPM."

The 2011 reply had the same information attached from the submission form.

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding a Flexofold propeller for your C&C 35
Mark I.  For your boat, with that  Universal 25XPB  engine, I would
recommend a 15 x 11 RH 2-blade Flexofold ($1095 + shipping) Adding the
racing blade option for that prop the cost of the prop would come up to 15
x 12 RH or ($1305 + shipping)"

So which do you believe?

Dennis C.