From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bunky via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 1:25 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bunky <richard.h.bernst...@uvm.edu>
Subject: Stus-List Propeller Pitch

Thanks for all the helpful comments and thoughts. Luna's problem is that
she cruises under power at about 5.5 kts at 1500rpm, but starts to smoke
and overheat above that. She'll do about 6kts at 1800rpm. Next time I
pull her out, I'll have a closer look at the prop.

I have the original owner's manual, but the chart showing the propeller
specifications is gone. Does anyone with a 35MK III have the original
propeller specifications?