Did you include the track size? There are standard widths. You may have to
change track .

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Ken Heaton via CnC-List

The Genoa Tracks on our 1990 C&C 37/40 XL have line adjustable cars and are
made by Harken USA.  It is possible the factory may have installed different
manufacturer's tracks, depending on what the original owner ordered, but ours
are Harken.

At the same time, our Babystay Track and the other short Genoa Tracks with pin
stop cars on the coach roof are all made by Schaefer Marine.

Link to a photo of the port side Genoa Car:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XeKiBsFFUVN6vKUG3

Ken H.

On 19 December 2017 at 16:34, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List
Hello all,

I was wondering if you folks might be able to give me some guidance.  I ordered
adjustable Genoa track cars from Garhauer, and even sent them a photo of the
track.  When they got here, the cars won't fit - they will not even slide over
the track.  I sent new photos to Garhauer, and Guido looked at them and
informed me that not only do they not make adjustable cars that fit, they can't
even custom make them.

Have you folks obtained adjustable cars, and if so, from where?

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+, "Astralis"
(847) 404-5092<tel:(847)%20404-5092> (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net<mailto:bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net>