Hi Bruce

Your bolts don’t look original.  Mine are countersunk heads.  Mine are aluminum
about seven inches long with stainless nuts.  When I took mine apart one on the
bolts galled up and I had to drill the head out.  Edson no longer stocks that
type of bolt so I went with a stainless hex head bolt like yours.

Mike
PERSUASION
C&C 37 K/CB
Long Sault