From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Coleman
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 10:38 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman
Subject: Stus-List "Maritime Documentation Center"

Just got my EARLY supposed Documentation Renewal from the "Maritime
Documentation Center"

I think the USCG must have taken heed of all the complaints, as these people
have really toned down their ‘Renewal’
There is no amount to pay, and now little bits in there like , This is a
courtesy notice,  This is not an invoice,  you are under no obligation to pay,
etc –
Things that were not in their notice in past years.

I am sure they will still snag some people who are either not paying attention,
or are too busy to notice.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39 Erie, PA[animated_favicon1]