Same with Washington. State. Just have to display the state sticker on
documented vessels.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Rebecca Leah Lf39
-------- Original message --------From: schiller via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 1/25/18  13:40  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: schiller <schil...@bloomingdalecom.net> Subject: Re:
Stus-List "Maritime Documentation Center"

    Michigan requires that you display the Michigan
      Registration sticker on documented boats.  You will get a
      registration number when you register the boat but you do not have
      to display them.  Before I renewed the documentation on Corsair
      (Redwing 35), I displayed the registration numbers on a plastic
      panels hung from the bow lifelines.  Michigan has now outlawed
      that so I documented Corsair.  I hate putting registration numbers
      on the fiberglass bow.  Grace (C&C 35-3) already had
      registration numbers on the bow and has never been documented.

      Interestingly enough, the water cops all think any boat over 25'
      that doesn't display registration numbers must be documented so
      they don't check.  Even if they aren't displaying the registration
      sticker.

      Neil Schiller

      Old: 1970 Redwing 35 (C&C 35, Mark I), Hull #7

      New: 1983 C&C 35-3, #028

      White Lake, Michigan

      WLYC

    On 1/25/2018 4:13 PM, Jack Brennan via