From: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:37
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Della Barba, Joe
Subject: Re: Stus-List Vented loop for engine above exhaust elbow?

Or you can shove a bung in from the outside on a string ;) Our original huge
Onan waterlift never flooded the engine despite some extreme weather. That
finally rusted out and the replacement WOULD flood the engine until I installed
a higher loop. Flooding is a PITA for an A4, but it can well be fatal for a
diesel.
Joe
Coquina