From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of John and
Maryann Read via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 12:29 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: John and Maryann Read
Subject: Stus-List Insurance

Another excerpt

Mature Vessel Program Endorsement
The following conditions are added to Section "A" - Hull Insurance, 10. Cause
of loss that are not covered:
8. Mechanical Breakdown of machinery
9. Leakage, demise, compromise or failure of any sort, of fuel tanks and
fueling systems
However, we do insure for any resulting loss caused by items 8. and 9. unless
the resulting loss is excluded
from coverage.

John and Maryann
Legacy III